Windy Weather, Cold Forecast
Today the wind from south-southwest will increase and will remain strong for some time in the eastern half of the country and on the northern mountain slopes. Already before noon, however, the wind will blow from east in the eastern regions and from northeast in Northern Bulgaria.
By the evening, the wind throughout the country will come from north-northeast, bringing cold air. It will be cloudy with rains across the country, snow in the northwestern regions. The maximum temperatures will be in the range from 3-4°C in the northern to 16-17°C in the southern regions, in Sofia about 9°C.
In the night to Thursday, snowfall is expected in many places in Northern and the high fields of Western Bulgaria, according to the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air