The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
The organized crime group, operating on the territory of the whole country, has been neutralized in the case of the special operation of the Cybercrime Department at the GDBOP.
This was announced by the Ministry of Interior press center.
During the investigation, it was found that the group had built an innovative mechanism for remote access to gaming machines, by which they changed the computer-data in the gaming machine software and made extremely good profits.
The group acted professionally, each participant having a specific role in the criminal activity - a simulated participation in gambling, another - controlling the gambling equipment remotely to the one who made the electronic devices to modify the computer information data in the software of the gambling machines .
During the operation, four were detained, who at the same time retreated from the gaming hall with great profit.
In the search of detainees, electronic equipment for remotely manipulating gaming machines, technical means of controlling gambling software and a large amount of money were found and seized.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack