Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
A group of youngsters from Gorna Oryahovitsa try to help the poor and homeless.
Young help those who have no money for clothing, as installed in the city center wardrobe full of clothes, shoes and accessories for all ages. The initiators say that wardrobe is also a provocation to all who will use it and donate the clothes.
In less than a week initiators managed to convince a lot of his friends and supporters who filled the closet with clothes. They say they have heard of such social wardrobes in many European cities and hope many people help them.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » April,20 - Hristo Prodanov is Becoming a Hero, Climbing Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen