Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov will Represent the EU Council of G20 in Argentina
Finance Minister and EU Economic and Financial Affairs Council (ECOFIN) President Vladislav Goranov will represent the Council of the European Union at the first meeting of the Ministers of Finance and Central Bank Governors on 19-20 March at the G20 meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Finance.
The Group of Twenty is a global forum for financial and economic cooperation involving countries with the largest economies in the world plus the European Union, represented by the President of the Council of the EU and representatives of the European Commission and the European Central Bank.
The group is represented each year from a different Member State,and Argentina is taking this role this year. The priorities of the Argentine Presidency of the G20 focus on the impact of technology on productivity, growth, employment and inequality; investment in infrastructure and sustainable food, the report said.
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
- » Presidents of Three Countries Will Meet in May
- » President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borisov Welcomed Denis Zvizdic in Sofia
- » Greece, Macedonia See Progress at Name Change Talks