Safet Khalid from the Village of Zaritsa Sheltered 5 Storks
Safet Khalid of the Silistra village of Zaritsa saved five storks last night from frost. Khalid released late last night on Facebook a photo of the birds he hosted at his home. He found them half stiff and with the help of friends he brought them to his home.
Today, Nezabravka Kirova-Hristova from the same village published a photo of Safet and the storks surviving in his home.
Other users of the social network published a night photo from the Samokov-Sofia road. Over the lane stand dozens of storks that, due to the strong wind, can not stay in their nests on the trees. Travelers are cautioned to be careful when driving, because birds see poorly in the night. Unusual cold weather threatens migratory birds.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » Burgas Residents Want a Local Referendum because of Plant Polluting the City
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » April,20 - Hristo Prodanov is Becoming a Hero, Climbing Mount Everest Without the Use of Supplementary Oxygen