10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector
10 are the applications for participation in the procedure for production and supply of pipes for the needs of the gas connection Bulgaria - Greece.
This was made clear before the public session, which will open the submitted applications for participation in the limited procedure for "Production and supply of pipes for the needs of the interconnector Greece-Bulgaria", FOCUS reported.
Most of the applications are from Turkey- three. Two applications have been received from India, two from Russia, two from Bulgaria, Greece and Germany - one application.
By April 20, five eligible candidates must be selected to prepare their bids by June in order to have a contractor selection during June.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%