Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
Fighting "energy poverty" is the theme of the conference, part of the program of the Bulgarian presidency of the EU CouncilP
The role of local authorities in energy efficiency policy, as well as measures to improve the cleanliness of atmospheric air, will be at the heart of the discussions.
The event will take place in the building of the European Commission Representation in Bulgaria.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Bulgaria will Participate with 14 Projects at the European Space Agency
- » Bulgaria's Presidency of the EU Council is Halfway through but the Cultural Program has not Begun
- » 24 EU Countries Sign Artificial Intelligence Pact in Bid to Compete with US & China