Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
A young family was found dead in their home in a block of flats in Plovdiv, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The bodies of Radi and Iliana Enevi were discovered after neighbors called the police about their child who had been crying all night long and their parents' voices were not heard. The signal was filed at 16:20 on Thursday at 112 Emergency.
According to preliminary information, it is probably a murder with a subsequent suicide, said Commissioner Atanas Ilkov, director of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Plovdiv.
The child, who is about a year old, is taken out and taken over by a specialized institution.
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead
- » Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack