An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia
A 75-year-old man fell in a elevator shaft from the 4th floor of a block in the quarter of the Holy Trinity, the BNT reported. The signal was filed at 12.04 am for Emergency Assistance. The ambulance arrived in 6 minutes and took the victim to the emergency room of Pirogov. The state of the victim is stable at the moment. He has a broken leg and a fracture of the head.
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester