Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman threatens a new arms race in the Middle East, the British Times reported, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The Saudi prince was categorical that if Tehran developed a nuclear weapon, then Riyadh would seek to include one in its arsenal.
"Saudi Arabia does not want to acquire a nuclear bomb, but - no doubt, if Iran develops it, we will follow it as soon as possible," Mohammed bin Salman said in an interview to be broadcast on the American television channel CBS.
- » Pyongyang Pledges to Halt Nuclear and Longer-range Missile Tests
- » 'Russian Elon Musk' Raped and Tortured to Death in Custody
- » Bashar Assad Returns Legion d’honneur to France
- » North and South Korea Open Hotline Between Leaders
- » The King of Swaziland Renames the Country 'the Kingdom of eSwatini'
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home