Over 40 People were Injured in a Collision of Trams in Cologne
More than 40 people were injured in a collision of two trams in Cologne on Thursday night, Lokal said. According to the police, one of the drivers was drunk and this caused the crash.
One of the trams had stopped at the stop, and the second one had collided with it at high speed, breaking the glass and the first tram coming out of the rails. This is the first such incident, the Cologne transport company said.
- » Large Oil Refinery in Texas is on Fire
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Passenger died after an engine explosion blew out a window mid-flight
- » A Single Mother Barely Survived an Attack by Dogo Argentino
- » Car Hit Pedestrians in Manchester