Center for Creative and Recreational Industries Opens Doors in Varna
Mobile apps and games development center, publishing center, scientific space and laboratories will be built in Varna. They will be part of the Center for Creative and Recreational Industries, which will work in the sea capital.
In it world scientists will make scientific developments in support of tourism and creative industries. The project is at the Higher School of Management in Varna, together with seven other institutions for science and education.
According to the official rating of the educational institution, this university is ranked first in Bulgaria on some of the most important criteria for research in the fields of tourism, economy, administration and management.
The Competence Center for Intelligent Solutions in Creative and Recreational Industries is one of seven Competence Centers approved for funding under the Intelligent Growth Science and Education Operational Program.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017
- » Woman Ordered Groceries Online, She Was Charged Rs. 87,000 For A Banana
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"