Customs Detained More than 4000 False Labels of World-Famous Brands
Captain Andreevo's customs officers detained over 4,000 false labels of world-famous brands.
They were found by checking a car with a Bulgarian registration that came from Turkey. False labels infringing intellectual property rights, have been confiscated.
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)
- » The Police Arrested 41 Bulgarians in Spain