Rumen Radev Congratulated Angela Merkel on Her Re-Election as Chancellor
Head of State Rumen Radev congratulated Angela Merkel on her re-election and for the fourth time as Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany.
"As a country, President of the Council of the European Union, Bulgaria relies and hopes for your active support for the successful realization of the goals and priorities we have set ourselves," the Bulgarian President said.
"I would like to express the wish of the Bulgarian people to deepen and strengthen the strategic relations between our countries, based on the deep historical relations and our close partnership within the EU and NATO," is written in the letter of the Bulgarian State Chief to the Federal Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany Angela Merkel.
- » The EC is Considering Setting Up a New Energy Agency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Reuters: Russia Says Trump Invited Putin to U.S. During Phone Call
- » Cuba's Raúl Castro Hands over Power to Miguel Díaz-Canel
- » Mass Evacuation this Morning in Berlin to Defuse WWII Bomb
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia