Bulgaria has Accepted 60 Migrants from EU Quotas
Bulgaria has so far accepted 10 migrants from Italy and 50 from Greece under EU quotas, according to latest European Commission data, quoted by BTA. From Turkey there are no Syrian refugees accepted in our country, and our country has committed to shelter 160 people.
In the remaining EU countries, 33 846 migrants arrived in Italy and Greece to date. Only Poland and Hungary have sheltered no migrants on these quotas.
Of the Syrian refugees in Turkey, 29 314 people have been admitted to the EU so far. It is specified that European countries have promised to accept a total of over 60,000 Syrians arriving from Turkey.
- » Conference on Long-term Sustainability and Innovation Infrastructures to Industry and Society
- » International Conference on the Future of Work
- » EU Presidency Puts Lagging Bulgarian Science in the Spotlight
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans