North and South Korea are Preparing for a Meeting in April
North and South Korea are preparing for a bilateral meeting scheduled for the end of April, the Seoul group said on Wednesday.
"Both sides are conducting communications to prepare an inter-Korean meeting, but the active phase of these talks will begin next week when the relevant committee is formed," Pak Hohn told the agency.
Chairman of the committee will be a senior diplomat from South Korea.
Earlier, it was clear that a meeting between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump will be held by the end of May.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk