London Expels 23 Russian Diplomats
Britain expels 23 Russian diplomats who have a week to leave the country, British Prime Minister Theresa May said in a speech to parliament, CNN quoted her as saying.
The measure is due to the scandal with former Russian agent Sergei Scripal, who was poisoned with a neuropathic substance produced in the USSR. May announced that Russian assets would be frozen if they are considered to be a threat. The decision to expel diplomats was taken this morning at a meeting of the National Security Council.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Merkel: Islam is Part of Germany!
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » Foreign Minister of Greece Begins Pivotal Visit to Skopje as Name Talks Progress