Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy
Parliament will discuss the updated National Security Strategy of the Republic of Bulgaria with attached draft decision. This provides for the draft program of MPs for this week.
It is envisaged that the National Assembly will continue this week with the adoption of texts of the new Law on Measures against Money Laundering at second reading. The draft second reading program includes further amendments to the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Law on the Development of the Academic Staff in the Republic of Bulgaria and the Law on Maritime Spaces, Inland Waterways and Ports of the Republic of Bulgaria.
MPs are expected to ratify the Convention on International Hydrographic Organizations as well as the International Convention on the Control and Management of Ships' Ballast Waters and Sediments.
The draft program is also a decision to terminate the powers of a member of the National Bureau of Special Intelligence Control.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body