"National Career Days" 2018 Held in Sofia
177 companies from Sofia and the country participated in the 17th edition of the biggest career forum in Bulgaria - "National Career Days" 2018. The forum was opened on 13th of March and will continue in the next few days in another 7 Bulgarian cities. Since its launch, the initiative, which brings together employers and potential workers, has helped 40,000 people to start their careers.
According to statistics, there are 237,000 unemployed in Bulgaria. This is the lowest indicator so far. Yet, recruiting of personnel in certain sectors is hard - in the area of production and in low-skilled jobs.
One reason, according to Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, is the fact that a large part of the young people and their parents are not familiar with existing economic activities on the territory of the respective municipality.
Statistics show that every 6 visitor to the National Career Days leaves the forum with a new job or an internship opportunity.
By the end of March employers will present their vacancies for internships and careers in the cities of Varna, Rousse, Veliko Turnovo, Gabrovo, Bourgas, Svishtov and Plovdiv./BNT
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire