Doctors in Rousse are Fighting for the Life of a Woman with 45% Burns
Doctors in Rousse are fighting for the life of a woman with 45% burns. The 77-year-old woman was admitted to the hospital on March 12th. The victim was in critical condition and danger to life. The elderly woman has suffered burns on the face, torso, right leg and right hand as a result of a domestic accident.
The police said that a signal was filed at 19:30 for a fire in an apartment in a block on Baikal Street in Rousse. Two teams of Second District Service were sent there. The fire has spread over an area of 2 square meters in a room in the apartment located on the second floor of the block.
The woman is found on the bed in the burning room. The most likely cause of the fire is a short circuit from a desktop lamp.
The victim was transported to the hospital by an emergency team. She has swallowed a lot of light fumes and smoke, which she had to be intubated when she arrived at "Medica Rousse".
The wounds of the burned are treated by a team of plastic and restorative aesthetic surgery. Due to the severe health condition, the woman is placed in the OAIL of command breathing. Two more operations are due.
- » Turkish Fighter Jet Crashed
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt