The Number of Killed Pedestrians has Increased with About 30%
157 people have lost their lives as pedestrians in Bulgaria in 2017, bTV reported.
The number of victims has increased compared to the previous year. Then the people killed by cars while walking on the street were 118. The increase is about 30%. In Sofia itself, pedestrians are hit less - a total of 419 injured in 2017 against a background of 439 in the previous year.
- » Turkish Fighter Jet Crashed
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt