Five People Died after a Suicide Bombing in Yemen
Tensions in Yemen continue to escalate. Five people died after a suicide attack against military units trained by the United Arab Emirates. There may be more victims, reports sega.
The attack took place on Tuesday in the government-controlled port city of Aden.
- » Gunman Shot Dead by French Police After Two Killed in Trèbes Supermarket Hostage Situation (UPDATED)
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack