Head of State Convenes KSNS on Energy Security in the 2n Half of April
''The Government owes to the Bulgarian people the answers to what the financing scheme of the CEZ deal is, and also how this deal received political support. Because we all know that without such support, the company can not get bank financing.'' This was stated by President Rumen Radev in commenting on the CEZ deal and the government's willingness to participate in it, and announced that it would convene a Consultative Council for National Security - KSNS, to discuss the country's energy security issues.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.