Apple Develops a Dust-Proof Keyboard
Apple's technology giant Apple is working on a new MacBook laptop keyboard that will be protected against dust, crumbs and other microscopic particles. A prototype of the product is now patented, Mashable reports.
Creating a keypad that prevents the penetration of dust particles between the buttons will eliminate the need for the users themselves to take time to clean the keyboard.
Apple's solution is to add a protective structure to the inside of each button. A special mechanism will repel the particles and ensure that the spaces between the keys are as tight as possible and are comfortable to press.
It will probably come into use in 2019.
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire