Son Killed his Mother after a Scandal in Bourgas
76-year-old woman was murdered by her son after a scandal in Burgas, reported "24 hours".
The murder happened on March 9th. The police confirmed by indicating that the perpetrator was detained for 72 hours by a prosecutor's decree.
The drama was played in Bl.5, in Lazur, in the apartment of the Chilbievi family. At 18 o'clock, 35-year-old Marian Chilibiev himself made a call and said his mother was in a helpless state. The son claimed that after the two quarreled he pushed her, she fell and died.
However, many bruises were found on the body of the 76-year-old Binka, the police said. After the autopsy it became clear that the woman had died of suffocation. According to neighbors, the scandals in Marian's home and his mother were almost uninterrupted, cries often heard from their apartment.
- » Greek Authorities Seize 11 kg of Heroin at Athens Airport
- » BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Gunman 'Kills Shop Worker' After Taking Hostages at French Supermarket
- » 34 Killed, Including 17 Children, in an Air Strike in Northwestern Syria
- » A 20-year-old Girl was Beaten and Robbed in the Student City District of Sofia
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
- » The Police Busted a Group of Human Traffickers, 18 People were Arrested