British Police Investigating Suspicious Substance at Parliament
Police are investigating a suspicious substance at the British parliament in Westminster, with two people taken to hospital as a precaution, reported Reuters.
“There has been no evacuation, but the affected area has been cordoned off.”
Last month, police investigated white powder sent to an office in parliament, which was later found to be harmless.
Police said specialist officers were assessing the suspicious package on Monday.
“London Ambulance Service attended and two people, a man and a woman, have been taken to hospital as a precaution,” they said.
- » Foreign Minister of Greece Begins Pivotal Visit to Skopje as Name Talks Progress
- » Far-right Parties in the Netherlands Win Support for Local Elections
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » The EU will Recall its Ambassador to Russia
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals