Bulgaria will Participate with a Band at the Eurovision (Video)
Bulgaria will be represented by the specially created group "Equinox" in this year's Eurovision Song Contest.
The song selected by the jury is called Bones, and the performers are Zhana Bergendorf, Vladimir Mihaylov, George Simeonov-Jay, Johnny Manuel and Trey Campbell. Composer of the song is Borislav Milanov.
The 63rd edition of the forum will include representatives of 42 countries, united by the motto All Aboard!
The Bulgarian group will be on stage during the first semi-final on 8 May in Lisbon. The voting for the Bulgarian song will be possible for the audiences and juries of 21 countries (Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, UK, Greece, Estonia, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland).
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » International Forum "Opera Europe" - 22 - 24 March 2018
- » The National Gallery at the Age of 70
- » 22nd Sofia International Film Festival 7-18-29 March 2018
- » The Underground Youth Live in Sofia
- » Alter Ego Exhibition Opening