Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
According to the preliminary data, in January 2018 the index of production in section ‘Construction’ calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data was 5.1% above the level of the previous month. In January 2018 working day adjusted data showed an increase by 24.2% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2017, according to the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
In January 2018 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was above the level of the previous month. Index the production of building construction rose by 5.3% and production of civil engineering - by 4.8%.
On an annual basis in January 2018, the increased of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined from the positive rate in the building construction, where the growth was by 31.6% and in the civil engineering - by 15.5%.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector