Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
Fernando Verdasco (Spain) is the first rival of Grigor Dimitrov in the Tennis Masters Series in Indian Wells (US $ 7.97 million). The 34-year-old former No. 7 in the world defeated Guido Pella (Arge) in Round 1 with 6:2, 1:6, 6:2 and arranged a meeting with the Bulgarian No. 3 who rests on the start of the main scheme.
So far, Grigor Dimitrov and Fernando Verdasco have met three times, with the Bulgarian winning two times. Each of their previous matches was decided in 3 sets.
The fourth match between Dimitrov and Verdasco will be played tomorrow night and the exact time will be known when the organizers publish the official program for Saturday.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
- » Dimitrov through in Monte Carlo
- » PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
- » Manchester City are the New Premier League Champions