GERB and EPP Open a Campaign for the European Elections in Sofia
The European People's Party (EPP) and GERB today open the campaign for the upcoming European elections in 2019.
In Sofia are EPP President Joseph Daul his Deputy Dara Murphy, and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov hosts the event, BNR reported.
Under the motto "Europe is starting in your village, city, region", a joint European campaign will be launched by local and regional ERA leaders to restore confidence and increase engagement with the European Union. The campaign aims to enable people to express their views on Europe before the election.
More than 400 local mayors and regional politicians, members of the EPP from the European Parliament and the European Committee of the Regions, are expected to attend the Sofia Tech Park Forum. The Delegates will speak with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Joseph Daul, Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova, Tsvetan Tsvetanov
Part of the forum is dedicated to the theme "Regions and cities investing in education to strengthen European values", which will be attended by Commissioner MariyaGabriel, Commissioner for Digital Economy and Digital Society.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds