New Programs will Support the Development of Education in 2018
Under the "Together for Every Child" program, teams working on enrollment and retention of children and students in the education system will be helped, the Education Office said. It is new and its budget is 450 thousand leva.
The ministry has developed another 12 programs that will support the development of education in 2018.
"With the care of every student" provides that 2 million leva will be allocated for the remuneration of teachers who work additionally with students who have difficulties in learning.
The scope of the "Providing a Contemporary Educational Environment" program has been expanded and three new modules have been developed.
BGN 100,000 are provided for museum visits. 1.7 million leva are for projects of cognitive books, textbooks and school kits and nearly 3 million leva are provided for lockers where students can hold textbooks, in order to have lighter backpacks.
The projects of the 13 programs are published on the website of the educational institution, and comments and opinions on them can be submitted by 6 April.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds