For the First Time Bulgarian Movie Portraing Transgender Person Will be Presented Within the 22nd Sofia Film Fest
The traditional JAMIESON Price for Bulgarian Short Film is held for the 15th time within the 22nd Sofia Film Fest. A five-member jury chose 12 of the 65 nominated films, one of the finalists being Transfiguration by director Stefan Ganov.
The mysterious synopsis of the film reads: He is young and handsome and he lives in Germany. Sometimes he is a she. He is honest with his mother. She understands him and accepts him. He has no father. He has an uncle in Bulgaria who knows only a part of his nephew - the masculine one. It's time for the whole truth.
The black-and-white film will be presented at the House of Cinema on March 12 at 21:00 and on March 13 at 12:00.
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » The American University in Bulgaria Organizes a Conference on Entrepreneurship
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?