Again Shooting at a High School in the US
A 17-year-old girl was killed and her boyfriend was injured while shooting at a high school in Birmingham, Alabama.
The incident occurred after the end of the school classes. Police believe the shots were produced by accident but did not give any explanation.
Meanwhile, the Congress of Florida voted a bill limiting access to firearms. The document, which has already been approved by the Upper House, must now also be signed by the governor of the state.
The measure was adopted less than a month after 19-year-old Nicholas Cruz opened fire and killed 17 people at Florida High School. Yesterday, Cruise was indicted by a state court for 17 murders and 17 murder attempts.
- » Suicide Bomber Kills 26 in Kabul Attack
- » The Police Busted a Group of Human Traffickers, 18 People were Arrested
- » Suspect in Bombings in Austin Committed Suicide
- » Midnight Drama in Varna, a Man Killed a Neighbor and Killed Himself
- » The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border