Albania Bans Imports of Cars Produced Before 2009
Albania will ban imports of cars produced before 2009, Albania's Minister of Tourism and the Environment, Blendi Klosi, told Tiranian TV News 24.
The Minister stressed that this government's move is aimed at reducing air pollution in the country and is in the interest of citizens because old cars are one of the main pollutants.
We will ban the import of cars older than ten years from the date of production. Cars produced before 2009 will not be able to enter Albania. This is done for a cleaner environment and a reduction of atmospheric air pollution. The old car consumes four times as much as a new car, said Klosi.
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack
- » Barnier Hails 'Large Part of Brexit Work COMPLETE' as Transition Limited (Video)
- » Facebook 'Sorry' for Blocking Bare-breasted Masterpiece
- » Navalny accused Ksenia Sobchak of Failing the Opposition
- » Austin: Two Injured in Fourth Explosion to Hit Texas City in a Month
- » France 'Does Not Recognize' Russian Vote in Crimea