Tragedy in Sredets: Father and his Two Children Died in a Fire
A man and two children died in a fire in a house in Sredets. A woman and two other children have been injured.
The fire started around 22.30 last night in a family house in the Roma district of Sredets. The father died at age 34, and the two children were a 6 year old girl and a 12-year-old boy. The mother and two more children - aged 11 and 8 - were injured in the incident. They were taken to the UMHAT - Burgas. Due to their severe condition, the Burgas medics decided they should be transported to a specialized clinic in Varna last night.
The fire was extinguished by two fire fighter brigades. The reasons for the incident are still being investigated. Criminalists conduct an inspection of the scene of the incident.
"This is a young family, the tragedy is great," were the only words of the mayor of Sredets Ivan Zhabov.
The burnt house is located in the Roma neighborhood of the city. Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in this case.
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia