Earthquake of 5.7 on the Richter Scale Detected off the Coast of the Indonesian Island of Seram
An earthquake of magnitude 5.7 happened today off the coast of the Indonesian island of Seram, said the Geophysical Institute of the United States, quoted by Tass. The epicenter of the quake was 221 km east of the Amakai village in Maluku province, at a depth of 8 km. There is no evidence of the destruction and the danger of a tsunami.
- » Increased Cloud Throughout the Country, Light Rain in Some Places in Western Bulgaria
- » Rain in Southern and Eastern Bulgaria Today
- » Global Warming Leads to Global Death of Species
- » Earthquake of Magnitude 4/7 on the Richter Scale was Recorded in the Vrancea Mountain, Romania
- » Environment Minister: No Contamination Found in Water in Bregovo
- » Airlines Call Off Most Boston Flights as Winter Storm Slams Region