Parliament Discusses Candidatures For Chair of the New Anti-Corruption Body
Parliament began working with the election of the Commission President to counteract corruption and to withdraw illegally acquired property. The candidates for the post are two - Plamen Georgiev and Nikolay Nikolov.
The agenda included two new subjects on the proposal of the National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva - second reading of amendments to the Law on Maritime Spaces and Inland Waterways and ratification of the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ship Ballast Waters and Sediments.
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria