The Оldest Letter in a Bottle is ... Part of an Experiment 132 Years Ago
The oldest letter in a bottle was found on a beach about 180 km from Perth, Western Australia.
It was thrown out of the ship 132 years ago.
The letter is a hand-written form dated June 12, 1886, and it included the name of the German ship Paula.
The bottle was part of an experiment at a German Naval Observatory to study ocean currents.
- » How Long will the Bad Weather Continue?
- » Argentine Legally Changes Gender to Retire Early
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » Experts Forecast Total Change on the Job Market around 2030
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease