UNICEF: Serbia's Population is Declining at a Rapid Pace
Serbia's population will melt by 23 percent to 5.5 million in 2041. This was announced by the UNICEF Director for the Balkan country Mike Saint Lot at the Copañon Business Forum.
During this period, the labor force in Serbia will be significantly aging and will decrease by 21%. Mike Saint Lot warned that the country is already confronted with negative demographic trends and a lack of labor force.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Almost 40% of Bulgarians Stay in the Cold at Home
- » Facebook Security Chief is Reportedly Leaving the Company in Wake of Russian Disinformation Scandal
- » Charity Initiative: Wardrobe For the Poor
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt