Protest against the deal with CEZ before the Council of Ministers
The protest is organized in social networks but is supported by the Bulgarian Socialist Party. People from across the country are shouting out "resignation." Apart from the deal with CEZ, they also protest for the Istanbul Convention, the demographic crisis, against low pensions and health care.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body