Serbian Orthodox Church Preparing New Provocation for the State of Kosovo
The new official name of the Serbian Orthodox Church (SPC) will be the Serbian Orthodox Church - the Patriarchate of Pec, a reference for the Patriarchate of Peja in Kosovo territory, Gazeta Express writes.
Belgrade daily Vecernje Novosti reporting on the initiative of the Serbian orthodox Church on Tuesday reports that the changes to the official name of the Serbian Church are explained by the desire to strengthen the connection with its historical centre in Peja Patriarchate, but also with Kosovo “as the most important part of its jurisdiction.”
Also Novosti is reporting that the Serbian Orthodox Church will change its constitution suggesting that patriarchs will be elected in the Patriarchate of Peja in Kosovo territory.
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired
- » The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1