BSP will Send a Signal to the Prosecutor's Office For the Privatization of CEZ
Representatives of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) will bring a signal to the Chief Prosecutor for the CEZ privatization inspection at 14.00 today at the Sofia Court of Justice.
This was announced by the party press center.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues