This Week is Expected to Government to Announce the Nomination for New Energy Minister
This week is expected to announce the nomination for Energy Minister after Temenuzhka Petkova has deposited her resignation for the deal on the sale of CEZ's assets in Bulgaria.
It was initially announced that this would happen last week, but later the coalition partners gathered with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and they agreed the decision to be postponed for this week.
The aim was first to pass the joint meeting of the Energy Commission and the Service Control Commission to clear all the uncertainties surrounding the
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria