The US Government has Approved the Sale of Anti-tank Missiles to Ukraine
The US government has approved the sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine, TASS reported, quoted by Focus.
The US administration has approved the sale of the $ 47 million anti-tank missile "Javelin". This is reported on Thursday by the US Department of Defense.
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion