US Launched Satellite with Heavy Missile "Atlas"
The US company United Launch Alliance fired from the Cape Canaveral, Florida state-of-the-art Atlas V, with a meteorological companion called GOES-S.
The launch took place at 17:02 Eastern Time (00:02 on Friday, BG). The GOES-S satellite is equipped with Earth and Sun monitoring equipment for the needs of the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Survey. It is expected that the satellite will receive more accurate information on storm disasters such as storms, hurricanes, floods. In addition, GOES-S will be able to collect additional information on forest fires, volcanic eruptions, dust storms.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018