Body of a Man on the Hood of a Car Found in Plovdiv
The corpse of a man was discovered in Plovdiv. The signal was filed this morning at 112, Plovdiv police reported to Darik.
The man, apparently about 40 years old, was found on a car hood in the area of the District Government in the city.
An inspection is currently underway in the presence of a forensic doctor. Police Head of Plovdiv Police Head Atanas Ilkov is also at the site.
After the completion of the investigative actions, it will be clear the cause of death, the Ministry of Internal Affairs Directorate-Plovdiv said.
According to unofficial information, the man was stabbed with a knife that was found next to his body.
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured