The Section Between the Court Palace and ''Sveta Nedelya'' Church Becomes Pedestrian
From March 3rd, ''Vitosha'' Blvd, from "Alabin" Street to "Stamboliyski" Blvd., becomes a pedestrian zone.
Thus, the pedestrian area of ''Vitosha'' Blvd. connects with ''Sveta Nedelya'' Church to be rebuilt and freed from cars.
The movement will be changed on "Boris I" in the section between "Pozitano" Str. And "T. Alexandrov" Blvd. The direction of traffic is changing along ''Lavele'' Street next to ''T.Aleksandrov'' Blvd.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues