Fire Kills at Least 26 people in Drug Treatment Center in Capital of Azerbaijan
Fire rips through drug rehabilitation centre in Azerbaijan's capital Baku killing at least 26 people, local media say.
Television pictures showed flames leaping through barred windows of single-storey buildings.
Four people were taken to hospital, Azarbaijan's news agency APA says.
The cause of the fire is not known, according to BBC.
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik