Russia may Stop Cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights
Russia is considering coming out of the European Convention on Human Rights and ending its cooperation with the European Court of Human Rights, RIA Novosti said after receiving information from government sources, Reuters reported.
According to unnamed sources, the reason for this intention is due to the fact that many court decisions are against the interests of Russia.
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired
- » The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1