The National Framework Agreement in Healthcare was Signed
The National Framework Agreement of the National Health Insurance Fund was signed in the Ministry of Health on 28th of February. According to the Health Minister, Kiril Ananiev, the agreement is better than the previous one and expects to bring peace to the system.
The negotiations take place amid tension between the Chief of the National Health Insurance Fund and the Minister of Finance over the undefined debts of the Health Fund to foreign health insurance funds.
After an urgent audit, it turned out that the NHIF debts are over BGN 130 million and not BGN 7.6 million, as the Finance Minister's accounts showed. In a letter on Friday, he warned that if the debts of the Health Insurance Fund were greater, the negotiations for the National Framework Agreement with the professional organizations were under question.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,